Sab’s Space is proud to announce that we have finally put onto the market out first printable booklet!
This 16 page printable booklet is for parents of all kinds of children, especially targeted towards those with autism spectrum disorder, sensory processing disorder and social anxiety.
The booklet includes:
- A ‘Chores To Do’ page with sections for to do and done.
- A page of small tabs to but cut out and used on the ‘Chores To Do’ printable. Half are blank and the other half are shown with popular examples.
- 7 pages of 8 palm cards each with communication prompts, tips and cues. 6 pages are filled out and one is blank so that it can be customised to the child’s age, situation and interests.
- An ‘I feel…” page of examples of emotions with faces to help children to notice, describe and label their emotions for effective day-to-day management.
- A blank version of a weekly schedule for children to be able to prepare for the week ahead and the things that may happen out of general routine.
- Printable encouraging quote artwork.
- A page of examples of sensory tools for each of the 7 senses
- A fun find-a-word to help children to learn new words about their diagnosis and senses.
- 2 handwriting practicing sheets of letters, both capital and lower case, numbers and punctuation.
You are more than encouraged to laminate, cut out and write all over these! I would even suggest laminating them and writing on them with a whiteboard marker, making the palm cards into a flip book using a bit of ribbon and a hole punch or even putting some sticky Velcro dots onto the chore chart and cards so they can be transferred from ‘to do’ to ‘done’ with ease!
To check it out on our online store click here or go to sabsspaceblog.tictail.com/product/peaceful-parenting-printable-booklet.
© Sab’s Space. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered or sold.