Hey! Earring are great daily accessories but how do you keep them all organised? I have the answer! Wouldn’t it be so much easier if earrings didn’t come in pair? Instead of storing them all in a box I am storing them all IN an actual box!
To make this earring organiser:
- Find a nice cardboard gift box from a cheap store
- Use a large sewing pin or safety pin to poke holes into the lid of the box
- Put the earrings into the holes with the decorative side facing the outside
- Hold the earring in place with your finger and turn the lid upside down
- Lastly, fasten the back of the earring
Larger earrings may need more space in between them. I use the box to store extra back of earrings and other jewellery.
I hope you enjoyed this quick DIY organisation tutorial and I would love to hear from you!